4 free games worth upto £50 for free no catch

Currys and PC World have launched a new digital download game shop.

The service launches with an impressive library of more than 600 games, from PC classics to the latest releases.

As a special launch promotion, the first 10,000 users to register will receive their choice of a family friendly or 18+ gaming bundle worth up to £45. The service also launches with half price deals on select titles, as well as half price offers on all simulators.

The download shop can be accessed through PCWorldDownloads.co.uk, CurrysDownloads.co.uk and DixonsDownloads.co.uk.

Family Pack: Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - SEGA MegaDrive Collection 1 UK - Sonic the Hedgehog

u can only choose 1 pack to download and is open only to the first 10,000 people to register on the site its 100% genuine im downloading all 4 legit games now :D be quick tho the first 10,000 will soon go heres the link for it enjoy :)

http://dixonsdownloads.co.uk/?srcid=369&xtor=AL-63

*the adult pack "Games Available//18+ Pack: Medieval II: Total War Gold Edition - Condemned: Criminal Origins - Alpha Protocol - The Club"

has ran out of stock all rdy :o

Edited by wattz
updated op

So can i not get medieval 2 total war with out registering on 192.com?

hi james ,from wht ive been told earlier on (unconfirmed as yet) with the adult pack once downloaded u mite need to register on 192.com so they can confirm your over 18 .....but if you register with dixons site from that link and pick the 4 game adult pack you will get a genuine serial for medieval 2 total war gold edition so even if this copy from dixons requires you to register on 192.com you can download the game from a torrent or warez site and use your genuine serial to play online for free ;) ive got it on downloading now i will let you know if its true about the 192.com thing.

*worth registering for the free genuine serials.(not steam compatable keys )

Edited by wattz

but i cant get the genuine cdkey :( when i press download it says:

To download the pack you selected you must be 18 or older. Unfortunately it has not been possible to verify your age with our identity verification partner. If you are 18 or older, please make sure that your user information on the "My account" page is correct.

Alternatively you can select the other pack (without an age rating) and download those games instead.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.